WE SPECIALIZE IN ORGANIC MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS
We firmly believe that certain organically grown mushrooms can greatly benefit our health and well being. We are specialized in all-natural remedies based entirely on carefully grown, and selected, medicinal mushrooms. To realize this, we grown our mushrooms in the most pristine areas of Malaysia's pluvial forests without the use of chemical additives.
It is our mission to inform the public on the benefits of medicinal mushrooms by sharing the latest scientific and clinical research that regards medicinal mushrooms. We envision a future in which we can help fund further clinical research to further our understanding of the health benefits of mushrooms. It is important to underline that medicinal mushrooms are considered dietary supplements and do not replace drugs.
If you have never heard of medicinal mushrooms before, then you've come to the right place to learn more about them.
Latest from our shop
Agaricus blazei murril28,00€ – 51,00€
- Helps curb allergies to pollen, dust, animal hair and mites.
- Immunostimulant and immunomodulatory properties.
- Helps control blood sugar levels.
- Blood thinning properties.
- Hepatoprotective (protects the liver).
Auricularia auricula27,00€ – 50,00€
- Helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Helps to compensate for peripheral venous insufficiency.
- Benefits the cardiovascular system.
- Very effective in combination with Pleurotus ostreatus to promote anti-cholesterol effects.
Coprinus comatus27,00€ – 50,00€
- Helps control blood sugar.
Cordyceps sinensis32,00€ – 60,00€
- Improves athletic performance (NO DOPING).
- Enhances intimate performance.
- A powerful aphrodisiac for him and her.
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi)25,00€ – 47,00€
- Immunomodulant and immunostimulant.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal microbiome.
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anti-aging properties (rich in antioxidants).
Hericium erinaceus (Lion’s mane)27,00€ – 50,00€
- Helps increase concentration.
- Helps improve memory.
- Stimulates nerve regeneration
- Helps ameliorate the mood.
Inonotus obliquus (Chaga)44,00€
- Ameliorates skin conditions.
- Effective for digestive problems.
- Potent immunostimulant.
Lentinula edodes (Shiitake)27,00€ – 50,00€
- A useful dietary supplement during the flu season.
- Helps against recurring candida infections (Candidiasis).
- Helps against recurring fungal infections
Latest from our blog
10 Common mistakes regarding mushrooms
After surfing the web, social media pages and groups we've identified several misconceptions and mistakes regarding mushrooms in general. We've decided to write a short and concise article regarding these issues in order to both help people in avoiding mishaps and making better use of mushrooms.
Mushrooms and Cholesterol
Anyone who has had , or has, cholesterol problems is familiar with Statins, which are drugs used by millions of people to lower cholesterol levels. However, not everyone knows that these Statins are naturally produced by certian mushrooms such as Pleurotus ostreatus more commonly know as The Oyster Mushroom , making it ideal for people...
Mushrooms and Pain Relief
Mushrooms such as Ganoderma lucidum , which is also known as Reishi, are excellent natural remedies against inflammation and pain caused by inflammation (including chronic inflammation) thanks to their balancing action on the immune system. The science behind it: For example, in a 2015 clinical study ( available here ), Ganoderma lucidum was tested on 64...